Saturday, June 4, 2011

My First Article

I know it's been over a month since my last post. I apologize to those who have been following the blog closely but it's been a very busy few months with a lot more trips out of London than previously anticipated (which is a good thing that you'll hear more about later!). However, I have been busy writing as well and wanted to share the result of all of that with you today. Back in September at a conference in Shanghai I met an editor for the online magazine China Dialogue and after some conversation thought that perhaps I'd be able to put in an article as a contributing author. After a long process and some delays, I finally put together an article on the current state of brownfield remediation in China. It went live online two days ago and so I thought I'd share with all of you. Please do check it out at http://www.chinadialogue.net/article/show/single/en/4329-Confronting-China-s-industrial-ghosts and if you are interested in the state of environmental affairs in China, follow the whole online magazine--it's a great read and quite informative!

No comments:

Post a Comment